Monday, November 17, 2008

Waiting and waiting.......

Well sorry I havent posted in 2 months!! When I saw that I knew I had to post now!! Well I bought a xbox 360 wireless adaptor on ebay. That is something that lets you connect to xbox live. Xbox live is when you play in the same match with other people in the world!! I am still waiting for it to come and I hope it gets here by friday so I can play with it.{cant play on school days}I am so excited. I might be able to play with Halley and Ryan on Friday night. That would be fun.

4 comments:

The two old crows said...

Cool picture I love it.

Tina said...

Nice to have you post again!!!

Tina said...

thanks

mckay

King Family said...

Did it come?? It is Friday night... and we just realized you wanted to play with us!! Get back on Mckay and we will play with you!! It is kinda late now though.. almost 1 your time. Darn. We will probably have to play later. Not during the BYU UTAH football game tomorrow though. GO UTES!!