Wednesday, September 17, 2008

School so far

At first I was excited to go back to school but now I WISH it never came. These first 3 weeks have gone so fast I think its because I like my teachers. 1st block I have Algebra 1 :[ , 2nd I have social studies and the next day science , 3rd I have Band and the next day P.E. , and last I have reading. I do not like having math 1st but it is good to get it out of the way. I hope this year stays going fast.

P.S. Sorry that it has taken me so long to update.

5 comments:

Tina said...

You must like it because it is going fast!

The two old crows said...

Yep if you were bored School would be going slow. Glad you like math

young family said...

It's good to have math first, it will wake up your brain :)

Sounds like you have some fun stuff. What do you play in band?

Tina said...

i play percusion, like drums, snare drum, bass drum and other stuff like that

Emma said...

School has been going by fast for me too!But i wish it would slow down!=)Glad you like school!