Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged

8 Favorite TV Shows

1. Time warp
2. Myth Busters
3. Chuck
4. How Its Made
5. Future weapons
6. Deal Or No Deal
7. NASA
8. Heroes

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Any Chinese Restaurant
2. Checkers
3. Arbys
4. Five Guys
5. Papa Johns
6. Damanoes
7. Olive Garden
8.Planet Pizza

8 Things That Happened Yesterday

1. I went to school
2. I read a book
3. I did my HW
4. I ate Ravioli
5. I sleped
6. I talked to my cousin
7. I rode on the bus
8. I had a soda to drink at lunch

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Sleeping
2. Winter break
3. CHRISTMAS!!
4. Being done with this post
5. Summer break
6. Summer
7. Snow
8. Eating

8 Things On My Wish List

1. Shawn White Snowboarding [game]
2. Kong Fu Panda the movie
3. Both of the Chronicles Of Narnia
4. G.R.A.W. 2 [game]
5. C.O.D. 5 [game]
6. Memory Foam
7. A nice
8. life :}

8 People I Tag

First 8 people to comment. {dont let this stop you from commenting}

7 comments:

Tina said...

cute . . . made me smile . . . you put your christmas list up Egh?

Ceci said...

lol which cousin did you talk to? that was a nice post :)

Emma said...

I've already done this so I'm not worried about it. Nice post.

Sydney said...

I looooove Time Warp! That is such a cool show!

-Sydney

Jackie said...

cool, i guess this is what i will be posting next! I also like time warp...

King Family said...

What is time warp?

Tina said...

It is a show where they do things and then play it in slow-mo.

- McKay