Monday, July 21, 2008

I Made It!!

Swim season is over but Divisionals and All Stars are just starting. I made it into divisionals!! To make it into Divisionals you have to have the 2nd best time in your age group and I had the 2nd best time!! For all the people who did not make it, today was their last practice. So that means that I have to go to practice the rest of this week, and if I do great in Divisionals, and make it to All Stars I would have to go to practice all next week. So I still could have a lot of swim team to go. I am happy that I made it.

7 comments:

Tina said...

Yes, that is REALLY neat McKay! What he failed to mention was that he was 2nd in THREE events. The Breast stroke, freestyle and the IM which stands for individual medley, four strokes in all, butterfly, back, breast and freestyle. Way to go McKay! (He actually dropped 6 seconds from his IM this last meet which is really great)

King Family said...

Sweet Mckay!! Good job! Did you guys buy another dominoes set or is that picture from a while ago?

Tina said...

a while ago. it was when the french kid was here

Grandpa Sid said...

Magnificent! McKay You ROCK :)

Bainter Family Antics said...

That is so awesome McKay. I would love to see one of the meets. Will you let us know when we could come watch? Aunt Trudy

The two old crows said...

When is the meet so Grandpa and I can come watch.

Emma said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you make it to All Stars!

Oh and you should check out Jackies blog shes on my blog list and she really wants people to look at her blog and comment!