Tuesday, July 8, 2008
We Love the wii
We got the wii! Two weeks ago is when we got the wii. {When I was at scout camp} It is so fun. We only have 3 games, 1. Super Sashbrothers Brawl 2. Call of Duty 3 3. Wii Sports {which came with the wii} It is so fun that even grandma played Bowling with Chancy, MOM, and I. On wii sports it has Tennis, Baseball, Bowling, Golf and Boxing. I do hope we get more games soon. Fun, Fun, Fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yep, can you believe that I actually PLAYED a game. That is pretty amazing! I even have a mii for the wii?
I enjoy the bowling. I do better on the wii than actually bowling. Course I love playing it with the grandkids.
I LOVE the wii too! we have Call of Duty 3 too!!
Hey I got a blog too so be sure to check it out!
Post a Comment