Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finally!!!!

Its almost my birth day!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!


Also chancy just won playstation 3 on ebay!!! I cant wait to it comes!!


Its going to be a awesome 2 weeks!!

4 comments:

Emma said...

When is your birthday?

That is cool! I just don't get what the difference between a playstation 2 and a playstation 3?

King Family said...

Very cool. I will have to call you before I leave for Europe and wish you happy birthday because I wont be able to call while Im there.

Sheesh, you guys don't need another gaming system!!

Tina said...

That's what I think too, SHEESH!

Emma, I don't think they have a playstation 2 . . . . playstation has kind of been a dirty word in our house . . XBOX 360 has been KING!

The two old crows said...

But now McKay's xbox is broken. Didn't know about the big win. Wow