This morning my mom and I went to the orthodontist to find out if I had to get braces. So we drove there and he checked me out and he said I did not need braces! My mom and I where so happy for 3 reasons. 1. I would not be in pain 24 /7, 2. We would not have to go in there every month, and 3. We will not have to pay a lot of money for them.
I am SO happy.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You are very lucky McKay. I would love to not have braces. They are a pain in the behind!!
I'm happy for you also.
You lucky butt! And THANKYOU for the links!!
haha yeah the links are great. wat happend to yer picture?? any way. that sucks that you dont get braces. huh. i guess it dosent suck for u though
Post a Comment