Friday, May 2, 2008

Sea World 2005


This is at sea world in 2005. What happend was we were watching a show with a whale and at the end the whale splashed all of the people in the "You will get wet " zone and that is why I am so wet. It was REALLY fun.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Hi there McKay - - - kewel blog.
Love ya,

Mom

Bainter Family Antics said...

Happy to see you. I also loved seeing you play the piano on your mom's blog. Stevie was so impressed!! Aunt Trudy

young family said...

Wow maybe I need to let my kids start a blog.

I like what you have done. I also liked hearing you play the piano.

King Family said...

Very cool McKay!! I like your main picture. It looks like you're having fun!

Grandpa Sid said...

You da mon McKaY

Tina said...

Mckay,

It won't let me vote, I guess because we have the same blog account, or maybe because we are using the same computer.

Sorry,

Mom